Exhilarating multi-activity combinations take place over a half or full-day all at the Nottingham venue. Multi-activity days are run as a round-robin tournament with multiple winners throughout the day and an overall champ – perfect for competitive groups! Combine top driving activities like Dirt Buggies, Quad Bikes and Indoor Kart Racing with Target Sports and Combat Games like Laser Clay Pigeon Shooting, Archery and Paintball for an awesome all-action day out.
What happens on the day for Nottingham Multi Activity Day?
The Nottingham Multi Activity Combo days start with a safety briefing and introduction to the different equipment to be used during the experience, usually over a cup of tea! Depending on your group size and activity selection you may be split into teams to start the activities. At all times you'll be closely observed, encouraged, and coached to improve your abilities. Results for competitive activities are collated for scoring at the end of the day.
- Standard Quad Bike Trek - £40pp
- Indoor Karting Endurance Race - £45pp
- Dirt Buggies - £45pp
- Extended Quad Trek - £55pp
- Archery - £25pp
- Laser Clay Shooting - £25pp
- Human Table Football - £25pp
Drive & Shoot Packages:
- Dirt Buggies with either Archery / Laser Clay Shooting / Human Table Football - £55pp
- Powerturn Buggies with either Archery / Laser Clay Shooting / Human Table Football - £55pp
- Indoor Karting with either Archery / Laser Clay Shooting / Human Table Football - £60pp.
- Dirt Buggies & Paintball (100 balls) - £60pp
- Indoor Karting & Paintball (100 balls) - £60pp
- Dirt Buggies & Paintball (100 balls) + Laser Clays or Archery or Human Table Football - £65pp
- Indoor Karting & Mini Quad Trek - £65pp
- Indoor Karting & Dirt Buggies - £75pp
- Dirt Buggies & Mini Quad Trek - £75pp
- Indoor Karting & Dirt Buggies & Quad Biking - £99pp
Who is Nottingham Multi Activity Day for?
Perfect for larger groups; Nottingham Multi Activity Combos allow you to split into teams maximising your time on activities, and providing great in-team competition. Immensely popular with Stag & Hen Parties looking for an exciting, challenging day of activities; Multi Activity Combos are also perfect as an interesting team bonding experience for adventurous Corporate Groups.
Set in Nottinghamshire Countryside, and within 40 minutes’ drive of Nottingham, we are able to provide return Minibus transport to and from the Centre. Prices can vary between £8pp - £15pp depending on group size and location.
Pricing, times and duration for Nottingham Multi Activity Day
From £60pp for an all-action multi activity half-day (full days also available).
Minimum Number: 6x