Non-stop action punctuated only by excellent food and finished with drinks plus a prize giving reception! Tailored to fit the time you have available, your budget, and your preferred style from the competitive to the pure fun. Depending on the package selected RIB Treasure Hunts can include both land and sea based clues and challenges set in the New Forest National Park and on the beautiful western waters of the Solent.
What happens on the day?
The Treasure Hunt is both stretching and entertaining; every team member will be able to take the lead in tasks ranging from the logical to the outrageously creative. Teams get their hands on a full range of modern gadgets to help them in their quest including a Samsung Galaxy Tab. This all play parts in a brilliant extreme fun script which runs through the events and finishes in a dramatic climax. Teamwork, communication and observation are all essential elements of this thrilling and very different team event.
Ribs are Coastguard coded and surveyed and properly insured. The boats are powered by V6 3.6 litre Yamaha outboard engines capable of breathtaking performance and these machines can traverse mountainous seas in complete safety. The skippers are fully qualified, commercially endorsed, and events carry significant public liability insurance.
• Assemble to receive a full safety and event briefing
• Issue of high quality breathable oilskins and lifejackets
• Split into different teams and appoint team leaders
• The teams are issued with 'weatherproofed' Samsung Galaxy Tablets.
• Board the fleet of identical Ribs and head out onto the water
• Plan your team's strategy with a little help from the skipper
• Enjoy some high speed close formation driving
• Stop in various ports and go ashore to complete the tasks
• Complete your navigation exercise
• Enjoy an excellent lunch from a pub or baguettes to full BBQ
• The photographs are particularly important and great fun
• Teams compete for points and medals for the winners
• Return to base for a Pimms prize giving reception
Additional catering options can included in the day at extra cost, for example; bacon rolls and coffee on arrival, lunch (from a pub lunch to baguettes on-board the Ribs or a waterside BBQ) and a Pimms prize giving reception.
Who is it for?
An absolutely brilliant day for Teambuilding or Corporate Entertainment! The RIB Treasure Hunt event is very popular with adventurous Stag & Parties looking for a challenging day.
Pricing, times and duration
From £99pp for a half day hunt. Sessions are available on weekdays and weekends (price varies by location and group size).
Minimum Group Size: 12